Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

So yea, I saw it the other night. Definitely want to see it again. If anyone's wondering if it's worth seeing in theaters, I'm definitely suggesting you do.

If you've been living under a rock and don't know about the movie, you can see a trailer for it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgOLmjhxVVU

It's basically a video game themed comedy action romance movie. A while back when the preview first came out, I saw Michael Cera and immediately thought to myself "Oh great, another awkward romance", as soon as the trailer hit the action I immediately choked on my words.

The fights are all very cinematic and just plain eye candy. I'm almost thinking of using the sprites from the video game and making a short animation for fun.

All in all, go see it if you're a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment