Sunday, September 5, 2010

17,000 Subscribers!


That's right! Either early this morning or late last night, I hit 17,000 subscribers on YouTube!

With that said, if you haven't seen my videos or aren't subscribed, check them out here!

I just wanted to say thanks for all the support. I love doing what I do, and I love the feedback even more. With that said, I'll announce my next two movies here.

As you can see to the side, I'd opened a poll asking what you guys wanted to see more. You guys voted and obviously want more original comedies and Kilplix's Comments. Well, they came close so.. I'm going to do both! My next comedy skit will be about excessive weeaboos. If you don't know what a weeaboo is, it's basically an over the top otaku. If you don't know what an otaku is, Google it.

Then in line will be a new Kilplix's Comments. I promise not to hold back in this one like I did in Kilplix's Comments 2, i.e. crappy yelling.

AAAAAND that's it, I suppose. Hoping for many more subscribers as the days go by!

1 comment: