Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reoccurring dream

Okay so last night I had trouble sleeping. In fact I just woke up and wanted to write about this while it was still fresh in my head, because I'm sorta tripping out. This is a weird blog entry, but bare with me. :P

Anyway, last night I had a reoccurring dream. I woke up a bunch of times throughout the night, but every time I fell back asleep the dream started over and happened again. In this dream, the following events happened that I could remember.

1 - The dream started, I was in a wooden house. The room I was in had a computer set up on a desk with no one on it, yet it was acting as if someone was working on it. Keys being pressed, mouse moving and clicking, and so on. I ignored it and walked around throughout the house.

2 - Next thing I know I'm in what seems to be a cramped dorm room with 3 other people. I actually knew one of the people in the dream, her name was Maggie, she's a friend of mine. She acted as sarcastic as she really does. One other girl was supposed to be her sister or something, then one dude I can't remember at all. The dorm room had snack machines, and we all kept trying to throw quarters into the slots like idiots.

3 - Next, we're all on a bus. Going on some field trip I think. Weird thing is we're not on a road, we're on the train tracks. The bus followed them as if that's what buses were supposed to travel on. This is the part of the dream I woke up on every single time, but just a bit ago as I was having the dream, it went on a little further. The bus was going pretty quick, and there were 3 sets of train tracks. For some reason, the other two had broken spots and gaps all around them, so you can imagine we of course ran into one. The bus driver only tried to slow down at the last second, and we plummeted into a lake. As we sank into the lake, there were other buses down there too. When we hit the bottom I woke up.

The weirdest thing about these dreams is during them, I knew they were a dream every time. I was aware that it was happening over and over.

There's really nothing to this, I just thought it was sort of interesting and wanted to share. See ya! :B

7 comments:

  1. I always have abnormal dreams, Once I had a very VERY VERY gorey one :/ worthy of a horror movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write it up and send it to a movie producer! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS MUST HAVE TO DO WITH A REGRESSION.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool story, bro.
    THIS MEANS NEW ANIMATION SKIT!!! ;DDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Havin' dreams 'n shit 'bout me. KEEPIN' IT REAL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self.Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. To dream that your computer has a mind of its own, denotes anxiety about technology and loss of control. You are feeling overwhelmed and that you are at the mercy of another.To dream that you are in a dormitory, represents the value you place on knowledge and education. You believe that you are constantly learning.To dream that you are in a bus accident, suggests that it is time for you to move away from a group setting and venture out on your own. You need to be more independent. Credit to "Dream Moods Dictionary"
    This may not be 100% true but I use this site and it's worked out so far.

    ReplyDelete