Friday, October 22, 2010

Updates with videos and the new rig!

So hi! It's currently the 22nd, and I get payed in 3 days! As soon as I can payed I'll be.. taking care of the internet bill... BUT THEN I'll be ordering my new computer parts! If you'd like to know what parts I'll be ordering, click here.

Anyway, I'm REALLY excited to finally have a good computer for once. All my life I've been using really low tier models and crappy built ones with old ass single core CPUs and AGP video slots. This one will be really up to date, and will run all the games I want without hassle! This means I'll be uploading a lot more videos to my Steam channel, Steamytots! These games will probably include L4D, L4D2, Borderlands, Bad Company 2, and whatever other good multiplayer games me and my friends can make entertaining.

Regarding stick movies!


With my time off, I've been able to come up with a lot of nifty ideas! As I've stated before, I already have the Q&A answers recorded, it's just that this computer can't run any decent video editors. Once I get the new rig setup, I'll be able to use Sony Vegas again and will have the Q&A up as soon as possible.

Other than that, I have a couple actual comedies thought up! One I'll share with you is called "Shotgun". Yes it has to do with calling shotgun in a car, and yes it has to do with actual shotguns.


That's about it for now, thanks for the support over the dead month!

1 comment:

  1. Hey tate david said you asked him to voice act for you or somethin'.

    is it for shotgun?

    ReplyDelete