Friday, June 3, 2011

HURP DURP

Been a while since I posted a blog post. I've been pretty busy. I've been playing a lot of Maple Story lately, and anytime I'm not doing that I have Flash open or I'm editing a video. Sure, Maple could be considered free time, but oh well, I'm enjoy myself.

I currently play in Windia, and at this moment I am a 76 Chief Bandit. Pretty funded, thanks to fans who watch the Livestream and stalk me. I'm really appreciative to them, since they were so generous with wanting to fill my inventory, haha.

As for upcoming animations, I have a couple in mind, one being drawn and one being a Maple Story music video in celebration that BannedStory is back.

How've you guise been? :D

10 comments:

  1. I've been pretty good, and if I may ask, how many levels do you get a day? o_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about starting up MapleStory again. Coincidental that I used to play on Windia. I liked the wing.... I'm glad things are going pretty well for you.

    Can't wait for your next videos.

    By the way, I sent you a pm on YouTube. :B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to hear about the Maplestory video, was pretty bummed out when you stopped doing maple animations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been sick but good thanks to your Livestreams im addicted back to Maplestory and im in to dubstep thanks tate -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been great since my friend sent me 3 things, the website for action adventure world vs. the plasmas and the portal soundtrack... without want you gone sadly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not best to ask me that, but I'm doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Listening to When your evil by Voltair,got any good songs that you listen to?

    ReplyDelete
  8. what's your username on maplestory, I'm downloading it right now and I wanna play wit chu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's cool to see that you're starting to do more animations now Tate, can't wait to see them! I'd play more maple story, but my laptop sucks and I'm also trying to pursue a career in animation, I sure need to practice!
    So good luck in everything that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im like hell yeah at the moment. But that properly never gonna wear of due to my lack of sadness wich some think is great but i think it's really stressfull, someone die's: Im like well ohh shit. Someone get's an F on something they have been working on in 3 months and im like: IM so sorry for you but really im to fucking happy to let that affekt me. Maybe i should get the keys to my new apartment now, cuz it seems like im a little too exited.

    ReplyDelete